Housing Case Worker
Up to £11.00 PH
Here at BS Social Care we are currently recruiting for Housing Support Workers to work with well known housing organisations in your local area!
This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with young people who are homeless, at risk of homelessness and require support to help find permanent accommodation, assisting with access to external support/benefits and supporting their emotional needs.
If you want to make a difference to someone's life and support a great team of staff, then APPLY NOW!
Monday - Friday
You will be working as part of a team or lone working depending on the needs of the service.
There can be full time hours available or work around other commitments you might have!
You will need experience working with mental health, homelessness, domestic abuse or substance misuse and alcoholism. An understanding on the benefit systems in the surrounding areas would also be a great benefit to you!
Driving License and access to a car is essential for this role!
What we'll need from you:
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- At least 6 months experience working in Care
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Bethan on 02920 2247 55 for an informal chat.