Job title: Housing Officer
Pay rate: Competitive
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement?
We are looking for experienced Housing officers who have a background in managing housing related services on behalf of Housing associations, local authorities, charities and private sector organisations. We have a fantastic organisation based in the Coventry area who are looking for people to start immediately.
What we'll need from you:
- set rents, administer collections, and develop policies to deal with and minimise arrears
- interview tenants and give advice on tenant-landlord relationships, house purchasing and benefits
- inspect properties
- process applications for housing improvements and repairs and communicating outcomes to tenants
- manage improvement loans and grants and administering repair and maintenance programmes
- manage nuisance orders, collect information and refer cases to the neighbourhood nuisance team
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Company Pension
- Flexible hours
- Holiday pay
- Out of hours support
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, click apply now and send us your CV.