Job title: Housing Support Worker
Pay rate: Competitive
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement?
We are looking for experienced Housing officers who have a background in managing and supporting housing related services on behalf of Housing associations, local authorities, charities and private sector organisations. You'll support people who need care and support to help them live independently, find housing and maintain their tenancy. Depending on your role you could be a residential warden responsible for managing a housing scheme, or you could provide advice and support about housing in the community.
We have a fantastic organisation based in the Coventry area who are looking for people to start immediately.
What we'll need from you:
- Supporting individuals to access housing and other community services
- Helping individuals to understand housing benefits available to them
- Ensuring residents live in a safe and secure environment
- Carrying out health and safety assessments
- Doing risk assessments with individuals
- Filling in financial records such as rent, arrears and petty cash
- Doing administrative tasks to support your work such as tenancy agreements or marketing.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role required
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Company Pension
- Flexible hours
- Holiday pay
- Out of hours support
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, click apply now and send us your CV.