BS Social Care
Housing Support Worker - Full time and part time hours available.
Here at BS Social Care we are currently recruiting for Housing Support Workers to work with a national homeless charity in South Wales.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to work with people who are homeless, at risk of homelessness and require support to help find permanent accommodation and access to external support/benefits.
You can really make a different to someone's life this Christmas and in 2022.
You will be working as part of a team or lone working depending on the needs of the service.
There can be full time hours available or work around other commitments you might have!
Ideally, you will have some experience working with mental health, homelessness, domestic abuse or substance misuse and alcoholism.
There are loads of benefits to working with BS Social Care, including…
- Competitive rate of pay (Starting at £10 an hour upwards) we pay through PAYE and do not use umbrella companies. This means that you will accrue holiday pay and there are no hidden fees!
- Flexible hours to fit around YOU and YOUR life or other commitments.
- Full time/Part time hours and temporary contracts available.
- Access to specialised support through our dedicated Mental Health Advisors who are available to have a chat if needed.
- Training and refresher courses available for existing training!
- Dedicated consultant in branch to find work especially suited for you!
- 24/7 phone line to contact someone for support.
To work with us, you will need...
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience working within the care sector within the last 12 months or 12 months in the last 5 years.
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage.
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Sheonagh on 02920 2247 55 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV.