Job Title: Housing Support Worker
Location: Within all delivery sites operating across the county.
Job holder responsible to: Senior Support Worker / Deputy Housing Manager/ Housing Manager
About the Job: Deliver person centred support in a safe and secure environment, with a focus on promoting independence.
This is what we need you to do:
- ? Act as keyworker for an agreed number of young people.
- ? Co-produce and implement individual support plans, in line with the wishes of the young people and the requirements of the contract.
- ? Carry out regular reviews of support plans and ensure consideration is given to all transitions that the young people may experience.
- ? To contribute to the ongoing assessment and planning for young people placed with our client.
- ? To contribute to risk assessments on all young people referred or placed with our client.
- ? Support access and engagement in training, education, employment, or volunteering or with practical activities which promote and develop learning, social skills, healthy lifestyles, arts, and culture, aiming to broaden horizons and raise aspirations.
- ? Maintain a high standard of record keeping and ensure that appropriate administrative procedures are adhered to.
- ? Carry out necessary health and safety checks as required.
- ? To attend meetings in support of young people and ensure high quality and consistent representation is maintained.
- ? To proactively engage and build relationships with local agencies/professionals.
- ? Promote the protection of young people by following our clients Safeguarding Policy and Procedures.
- ? Maintain high levels of health, safety, and cleanliness across all sites by carrying out regular checks and taking appropriate action in a timely manner.
- ? Ensure that client confidentiality is maintained in accordance with our clients policy and the law, liaising with senior colleagues, as necessary.
- ? Identify gaps in provision and opportunities to deliver projects that add value and enhance housing service delivery.
- ? Manage petty cash and financial processes in line with our clients procedures.
- ? The post holder will be required to work outside of office hours, including early morning, evenings and at weekends to respond to the individual needs of our young people.
- ? Where required, participate in sleep-in rota across all delivery sites for which an additional payment will be made.
- ? This position is subject to an enhanced Child and Adult Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- ? You need to hold a current, full driving licence which is valid for driving in the UK and have access to your own vehicle or be able to travel across the County in a timely way.
If this is the role for you please apply.