Brook Street Recruitment are currently working with an NHS Client based in Lincoln looking for a HR Advisor on a fixed term contract until March/April 2022 with the possibility of extending.
Desired start date: 1st December 2021
Hours: 37.5 per week
Pay Rate: Band 2/3 (£9.09 - £10.40 ph)
As a HR Advisor you'll proudly be working for the well-established NHS and will play a vital role in a friendly and supportive team.
You'll be supporting the HR department with your administrative skills and deal with sensitive employment issues, including grading disputes whilst following The Trust's disciplinary process. You'll work closely with the management by preparing and assisting in the presentation of Management cases in respect of disciplinary and grievance procedures.
As an Employee Relations Advisor you'll need to:
- Advise line and senior Managers and staff on the interpretation and application of terms and conditions of employment, policies, current legislation and Codes of Practice, ensuring that good employment practices are maintained and legal obligations upheld.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of constructive working relationships with trade unions, professional associations etc.
- To support managers with investigation planning and organise meetings.
- Undertake disciplinary and grievance enquiries in conjunction with line Managers.
- To manage a caseload relating to absence (long and short term) and ensure a proactive approach. Develop plans to reduce absence in areas of high levels of absence in conjunction with functional Managers.
- To liaise with Occupational Health and any other parties to implement action plans with the appropriate manager, i.e. termination/retirement on the grounds of ill health, redeployment, adjustment to the role etc.
Your duties may also include:
- Minute taking at disciplinary/grievance investigations
- Occasional responsibility to sign for ER materials for small amounts of no more than £1000
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW or contact Abbie on 07483936584 to go through the role in more detail.