I am actively recruiting for a HR Resource Officer to join an established care provider who specialises in care and support for adults with leaning disabilities.
You will become an integral part of an already established care business and work closely with the care management, coordinators and care staff.
Employed on a full time basis, you may occasionally be required to have some flexibility around your hours to include the occasional evening or weekend, as per the needs of the service.
As HR Officer, you will be responsible for:
* Identifying staff training needs
* Staff recruitment and management
* Monitor performance and attendance
* Maintain and update relevant records for staff and clients
* Rota and scheduling management
* General office management
* Utilising in house systems for rotas and care planning
* Management of all personnel responsibilities in a professional and timely manner
This is the ideal opportunity for a professional, driven and motivated HR professional who is seeking their next challenge.
You will demonstrate experience in similar role and have excellent communication skills.
Great attention to detail is essential as is the ability to use various computer packages at an intermediate level.
A CIPD qualification would be beneficial for this role.
In return, you will receive a competitive annual salary of £24000 plus the opportunity to secure an annual bonus through achieving pre-agreed KPIs. You will also receive a generous annual leave allowance and other benefits.