My client is looking for a full time permanent HR Officer. The company specialise in offering support to residents with learning disabilities.
The Ideal candidate will be from a Care back ground, or have worked in the Care industry. Your role as a HR Officer is to support and assist the management and Care Coordinators and Support staff. You will be responsible for various human resource functions.
Your Day to Day duties will include:
- Perform all interviews
- Reference check & DBS
- Update HR Files and System
- All in house training/induction
- Performance monitoring and employee counselling
- Provide advice and support to Management and Care Coordinators & support Staff
- Staff development
- Ensuring that accurate Job Descriptions are in place
- Organise staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Monitor staff daily attendance, sickness, holiday, absence
- Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance and difficulties
- Provide basic counselling to staff
- All aspect administration duties
- Carry out Audits
- Ensure the maintenance of stationary and PPE at all times
This is full time permanent position 40 hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary is £25,000 per annum.
Please Apply by contacting Aqsa Akbar at BS Social Care on 01214808217.