Job Role: ICT Support Officer
Location: 40 Academy Street, Belfast BT1 2NQ
8:45 am - 4:45 pm
36 hours per week (not negotiable)
Salary: £10.01 per hour
You will be required to:
- Assist with relocation of computer systems between offices
- Assist with rollout of replacement computer systems
- Assist with setup of computers for new staff Assist with rollout of new computers to Nursery Schools
- Assist with imaging/distribution of iPads
- Completion of any relevant service desk calls as assigned by 2nd line service desk operators.
- Any other duties as required to support ICT
- Need to be able to drive and own a vehicle
(full training will be provided on all areas).
Applicants must have:
- Experience of using standard Microsoft Office Suite e.g., Word, Excel
- Use of a vehicle to visit sites and be able to work in other ICT Offices across EA as and when required.
- Able to carry equipment e.g. computers, monitors, small printers etc.
- Willingness to learn. Able to follow instructions and complete tasks to timescale.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
Experience of Windows 10
Experience of setting up and supporting computers in a work environment.
If you are interested please feel free to call Aalia on 01895 204509 or email on .
I look forward to hearing from you!