We are working with a leading children residential care provider on their search for a Registered Manager, who is able to commit to a 6-9 months fixed term contract, based in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.
Its a great opportunity to lead and manage this EBD Children's service and we are looking for an experienced Manager who can quickly start to motivate, lead and direct the team in the absence of the Registered Manager.
This role offers the following package:-
- 15- 21% bonus, 3 times a year based on OFSTED ratings
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
This EBD service needs leadership, direction, enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and drive your care team in the delivery of exceptional care - meeting company and OFSTED standards at all times of course.
- Recent experience working either as a Children's Home Registered Manager or as a Children's Home Deputy Manager in a Children's Home.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification).
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.