Brook Street Recruitment Agency are looking for a Nights Customer Service Advisor/1st line Support Analyst to join a well-established growing IT company based in Peterborough.
Are you a University Graduate or College Graduate looking for an entry level role into the IT world?
Have you been exposed to working unsociable hours within a call centre environment wanting to start your career but have never been given a chance?
Then this is the role for you!!
FULL TRAINING AND INDUCTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED
- Working Days: 8pm-8am (20:00-08:00) 4 Nights On & 4 Nights Off Rotational, 90 minutes unpaid break
- Working Hours: 10.5 per shift with any overpaid at time and a half
- Salary: £12.30 Per Hour
- Great career progression
- Supportive managements and peers
Ideal Technology/Experience is desirable but not essential:
- ServiceNow, Office 365 administration, Active Directory, CompTIA A+ Certification, ITIL, MCSA, Citrix, MFA, Wi-Fi/Network troubleshooting
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident
- To provide a single point of contact to the customers/clients to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution accurately
- Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management System and to provide end users with a technical solution to the best of your ability
- Proactively keep customers/clients informed on incident or request status and progress at all times
- Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant 3rd party group
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents efficiently and effectively whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary
If you would like to know more with what a typical day would be, please APPLY NOW or call Clare at Brook Street on 07483 458 787.