An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Housing Manager to join a large charitable organisation that help support those that are homeless and have addictions. This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week.
Your key duties will consist of ;
- Manage a stable and effective project by the efficient delivery of the day-to-day services
- Ensure correct staffing levels are in place at all times
- Work closely with the Housing Manage and undertake any tasks that are asked of you
- Ensure that the Trust buildings you manage are maintained to a safe and habitable standard
- Manage the referral process within the project
- Ensure that the level of risk posed by clients is fully assessed and managed
- General Admin and paperwork to ensure the projects and service are run to the high standards that are expected
This is an entry level role so would be suitable for someone new in their career within housing management or someone that has transferable skills and wants a fresh challenge or career
For your hard work commitment, you can expect a salary of £18,504 plus pension plan and other fantastic benefits.