Job title: Learning Disability Care Assistant/Support Worker
Pay rate: £9-10
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable adults?
We are looking for dedicated and committed support workers to join a highly reputable organisation at one of their various residential homes for adults with learning disabilities in the Gloucester. Each home and service prides themselves on being well run, fun and energetic and this reflected consistently in their reports.
This home provides a specialist approach for people with mental health needs. You'll be enabling individuals to work towards self-fulfillment, independence and community participance.
What we'll need from you:
- Support vulnerable people with shopping, cleaning, laundry and budgeting
- Maintaining the smooth running of the home
- Helping vulnerable individuals engage in their planned activities around the home
- A minimum of 1 year's relevant experience supporting in care (experience with people with autism will help you greatly)
- Driver preferred but not essential
*Competitive pay rates
*Opportunities to do sleep-ins
*On going training and development
*Support from trained recruitment consultants
If you have support work/care assistant experience then this is a great opportunity for you, get in touch for an immediate start.
Please contact Safiya Guhaad on 0117 948 6300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV