We are working with a valued Swansea based client who are currently recruiting a Support Worker on a permanent basis.
The home is a 3 bed supported living service, providing support to 3 females with Learning Disabilities.
Duties of the role will include:
- providing support with personal and physical care needs,
- management and administration of medication,
- support to complete daily living tasks,
- managing individuals` tenancy agreements and security,
- record keeping,
- attendance at health appointments,
- liaising with external professionals
- cooperating with managers and colleagues to undertake any reasonable task, duty or request
They also support people to take part in a wide range of activities relating to special interests that support their health and wellbeing, and in doing so, they assist the development and maintaining of friendships.
What you`ll get in return:
- Additional annual leave after 5 year`s service.
- Long Service Award (at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years service)
- A generous Company Sick Pay Scheme (Up to 6 months full pay and 6 months half pay)
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training programme to gain recognised Qualifications paid for
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts in High Street retailers.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A generous Company Pension Scheme
- Support and Wellbeing Advice Service
- Opportunities for you own personal development via Learning Loans
- Right to Request: Time to Train and Flexible Working
You don`t necessarily need any experience! All we ask is that you have a full UK driving license and a desire to help those in need!
Please apply today if you would like to start a rewarding and exciting career.