Job title: Learning Support Assistant (LSA) and Learning Support Officer (LSO)
Location: Ponteland and Northumberland
Pay rate: £9.75ph - £10.50ph
Start Date: 4th January
Contract Type: Temporary however will have weekly confirmed hours that must be committed too.
Advert Close Date: 19th December
Are you a caring, understanding, and have experience working with Children? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable children?
We are looking for dedicated and committed staff to join a highly reputable organisation in assisting a couple of our lovely clients looking after Children with special education needs. This may be on a 1-1 basis so we do require this area of expertise if applying. You will need to support them mentally and physically as some of their children enjoy the outdoors and the farm. You will be responsible for the engagement in their school work during their supported hours, mathematics and English along with their social skills etc.
What we'll need from you:
- Experience is key for this position. A minimum of 6 months relevant experience supporting Children/ young adults (experience with Children with Learning Disabilities would be great)
- Calm, friendly, understanding, approachable personality
- DBS to be on the update service is a bonus however, we can also apply for a new one.
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to go perm
- Weekly work
- On going training and development
- 24/7 support from our team here at BS Social Care
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Becka on 07483919093 for an informal chat alternatively apply online or send your CV