AUTOMOTIVE SALES ROLE
Based in Inverness
Closing date for applications: 27 April 2021
Brook Street are working with a local Automotive Leisure Sales organisation to recruit a Sales Advisor. If you are a self-motivated individual with an impressive sales cv and looking for a new opportunity to work within an exciting and growing sector, please read on.
You will be joining a friendly, hardworking team within an established business, you should be the type of person who likes working on your own initiative, organise your work load and database to achieve your sales expectations and can work flexibly, including some travel across Scotland.
Reporting to the Sales Co-ordinator, you will: -
- Respond to all incoming enquiries from a Scotland wide client base, provide detailed and verbal and written information to prospective buyers.
- Build rapport with potential customers and gather accurate information to progress the lead
- Visit customers at their homes to carry out an appraisal, prepare the vehicle for advertising, including taking detailed photographs and video tours.
- Advertise vehicles for sale across all online marketing platforms.
- Take ownership of all leads provided by external telesales and assist in compiling sales team self-generated telesales leads.
- Confidently carry out negotiations between seller and buyer.
- Conduct detailed handovers, including demonstrating all features and benefits of the vehicle.
- Maintain various customer management databases to ensure efficiency, contacting customers with a view to developing future business.
- Proactively seek feedback and customer reviews.
- Maintain an extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the leisure vehicle industry.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all relevant vehicle sales documentation, including purchase agreements, DVLA forms.
- Identify and plan campaigns and promotions to maximise sales, including a digital strategy.
You will have a smart appearance, be capable of delivering first class customer service, experience gained from a sales environment, excellent negotiating and closing skills, plenty of enthusiasm and motivation, the ability to work on your own initiative, a strong motivation to achieve sales targets, an excellent eye for detail, first class administration and IT skills, a good eye for figures, excellent listening and verbal communication skills, an understanding of general business acumen and a full and valid UK driving licence.
It is desirable you have automotive experience but not necessary - for further information, please call Angela McBrearty at Brook Street on 01463 729213.