BS Social Care
Community Support Worker
Full time and Part time hours 12-month contract- Over £200 a shift + holiday pay on top!
BS Social Care are currently recruiting for a small pool of experienced Support Workers to work 1:1 with a female with acquired brain injury in the Cardiff Bay area.
This role will involve supporting her at home and in the community. Going shopping, doing activities together and supporting independence.
This role will be perfect for someone who wants to make a real impact on someone else's life and set them up for living independently.
There are full time hours available and sleep ins as well.
This will be an ongoing contract for 12 months!
There are loads of benefits to working with BS Social Care, including…
- Competitive rate of pay. We pay through PAYE and do not use umbrella companies. This means that you will accrue holiday pay and there are no hidden fees!
- Flexible hours to fit around YOU and YOUR life or other commitments.
- Full time/Part time hours and temporary contracts available.
- Access to specialised support through our dedicated Mental Health Advisors who are available to have a chat if needed.
- Training and refresher courses available for existing training!
- Dedicated consultant in branch to find work especially suited for you!
- 24/7 phone line to contact someone for support.
To work with us, you will need...
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience working within the care sector within the last 12 months or 12 months in the last 5 years.
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage.
If you are interested in this role or want any more information, please give Sheonagh a call for an informal chat on 02920 2247 55 or apply online.