BS Social Care are recruiting for a Locality Manager on behalf of our client in Street, Somerset.
Our client is at the forefront of tailored care to each individual and uses state-of-the-art assisted technology to achieve this goal at this flagship service.
Once accepted for the permanent role there a host of benefits available to you such as:
- Up to £37,000 salary.
- 35 days annual leave entitlement in bank holidays.
- High street shopping discounts, cinema tickets and meals out.
The right candidate will need:
- Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities or autism.
- Experience of leading, developing and mentoring a team
- A level 4 Leadership and Management for Care qualification (or equivalent) or be willing to undertake and complete this qualification within 18 months.
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC guidelines and relevant legislation.
If you are a previous Registered Manager or Locality Manager looking for a fresh challenge then please get in contact and ask for Owen: 0117 9486300 or email: