I have a exciting opportunity available for a level 3 qualified nursery nurse to join a leading, recognised provider of nursery care and education in the Leamington spa area.
You will become part of a highly respected organisation who pride themselves on the delivery of high quality, interactive childcare and educational support
Employed on a full time basis, your duties will be varied and will include:
* Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care
* Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
* Work closely with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
* Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
This is the perfect opportunity for a dedicated childcare professional with excellent communication and organisation skills.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, you must:
* hold a level 3 qualification (NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3)
* Display dedication to childcare
In return for your fabulous knowledge and skills, you will receive a competitive salary, access to excellent training and other exceptional benefits.
Interested? For immediate consideration, please forward your CV via email or apply online today!