Job Title: Manager:
The people we work with want to be supported to do the things they want to do and to live the lives they choose. This role provides highly skilled support to help achieve this. You will need to be mentally prepared, strong minded and ready to go above and beyond.
Our client is one of the leading UK charity for autistic people and their families.
1. Be pro-active, willing to go above and beyond, strong minded, computer literate.
2. Work across the service and closely with other managers.
3. Travel occasionally
4. Flexible on hours including night shifts
1. Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements
2. Understanding of health and safety principles
3. Experience of working with people with disabilities/ autism
4. Level 3 NVQ working towards level 5
£31,000 - 40 hours per week
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to Barry Weedon on or call for more details on 0208 98 1420