Manager - Supported Living
Location - Bristol
Salary - £40,000
We are seeking a Support Care Manager for a leading organisation that provides support to young adults with Autism.
About the Job
You will manage two supported living locations in Bristol. You'll be managing and motivating a team to deliver a high quality of care. You'll do this by ensuring person centred, pro-active and high-quality support plans, with specific personal goals identified, to maintain, develop and promote new and existing skills and community inclusion.
You'll work closely with families, advocates, social workers, and health professionals to build a strong network around the people you will be supporting, and continually reviewing and monitoring the success of this.
- Experience Managing Teams,
- Experience working with complex learning disabilities,
- Level 5 or equivalent is desirable,
Benefits for you
- 28 days paid holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)
- Make a genuine difference to someone`s life
- Blue Light Card
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic training and development
- Paid for DBS
To apply or for more information, please call Gabriela at BS Social Care on 0117 948 6300 or click apply.