Marketing Assistant - Park Royal
£22k-£25k per annum
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
An excellent opportunity has become available working for one on of the UK's largest wholesaling and trading company. The marketing team is looking to expand and recruit a marketing assistant. The perfect candidate must be highly organised have experience within the Trade Marketing Assistant industry and have great communication skills both written and verbal, show growth and have knowledge within Microsoft.
- Planning and giving ideas for organisation's marketing activities
- Working closely with the trade and digital marketing teams on campaigns and communications
- Work collaboratively with the trading team and suppliers to support activation's
- Help organise and promote events, manage the admin and planning tools
- Producing and managing marketing collateral
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Assisting with the in-house press-office queries
- Interact through social media
- Writing marketing copy for comms
- Write and proofread marketing copy
- Upload material to the websites, online libraries and marketing department databases
- Assist customers with queries.
- Experience in supporting a fast-paced marketing department
- Show enthusiasm, creativity, resourcefulness eye for detail
- You are great with people - be able to establish good working relationships within the department as well as within the business overall and with external agencies and partners
- Have a genuine interest in marketing (promotional marketing would be advantageous)
- Experience using Excel, Word and PowerPoint and knowledge Photoshop software would be advantageous
- A team player willing to help team members.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of individual accountability
- You have the tenacity and ambition to take ownership and make a difference
- Work under pressure and work towards deadlines.
- You're able to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table
- You're assertive, confident, detail oriented, highly organised and can manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- You are a highly articulate individual with excellent written and communications and presentation skills
- You are a dependable team-player with ability work independently
- You have the confidence and ability to work with all levels of personnel within the business
- Qualification within marketing would be essential but not desirable.
If this is something of interest please apply online today!