Website Sales and Marketing Coordinator - £21,000 - £24,000
An exciting new opportunity to join a Marine based company in Southampton with huge progression opportunities and potential for your career.
Overview of the role;
You will provide a high quality of Customer Service to existing customers by acting as a single point of contact, reacting promptly and professionally to customer enquiries, providing advice and consultation on the client`s products and services and processing any subsequent orders. You will be required to monitor, update and maintain website product data to maximise browser page placement and Coordinate digital marketing tasks.
Main duties and Responsibilities of the role;
- Maintain accuracy of order entry and a high level of customer service
- Monitor, update and maintain website product data
- Maintain and update website homepage products, banners and promotions
- Coordinate digital marketing tasks; Email Campaigns, Social Media, PPC Marketing, etc.
- Analyse analytics to establish campaign success
- To contribute and assist with the leisure exhibitions, trade shows and retail shop
- To provide cover for other leisure roles, when required
Skills you must have to succeed;
- SEO best practices
- Website analytics
- Basic HTML
- Adobe Creative applications
- Website product data management and banner design
- Flexibility to respond to particularly busy periods
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience with Magento 2 platform (Desired)
- Experience in the Marine Industry (Desired)
Work hours are 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with the possibility of finishing early on a Friday! 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and there is free parking available.
Apply directly or contact Tayla at Brook Street on 02380 236304 for more info.