Mental Health Support Worker
Up to £10.50 PH
Are you looking to make a difference? - APPLY NOW
Here at BS Social Care, we are looking for experienced, eager people with care experience to join us and help support the needs of individuals with providing care and support to adults with experience of mental health issues, learning disabilities and complex needs.
PBM is essential for this role!
Hours are available from Monday - Sunday and are flexible to fit around your other commitments such as another job or education.
Successful candidates will have great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as initiative to help the amazing teams of staff in the various services we support.
If that sounds like you, apply today!
What we'll need from you:
- PBM Training
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- An understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
Benefits of working with us:
- Free training
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
This really is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and support those who need it! However, if this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss further opportunities with BS Social Care that may be of interest to you.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to APPLY OR CALL BS Social Care Branch and ask to speak to Bethan on 02920 224755 for an informal chat.
We hope to hear from you soon!