Mental Health Support Worker
Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further.
We are looking for support workers in Burnley to support clients who have mild or complex mental health needs. If you have experience supporting adults with diagnosed mental health needs we want to hear from you today!
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay between £9 and £11 per hour,
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
- Up to full time hours.
If you`re after extra money, or have just started University or want a full time job without the hassle of being tied down, then agency work could be just for you!
If you`re interested please click apply, or call Kelly at BS Social Care on +44 1772 400105 or email me at