Do you have experience working in a residential care or supported living environment?
Do you possess a NVQ Level 2/3 in Health & Social care?
Are you looking for flexible working hours, both days or nights? If so, we have the perfect roles for you!
We are working with a large social care organisation that provides a range of care and support services for adults who have enduring mental health issues, as well as older people with dementia and alzheimers disease. The organisation has a number of residential homes and supported living services across Lambeth, Southwark, Merton, Croydon, and Surrey.
Our residential care workers provide fundamental care and support to vulnerable adults within a range of settings. They are the heartbeat of our organisation and provide one of the most crucial roles in our communities. We are seeking experienced and passionate care providers to join our team. Working in residential care homes, supported living services and out in the community, the role of a residential care worker is to ensure that their clients needs are met, and that they are safe and enabled to live the best life they can.
As a residential care worker, you will have:
- Experience working within a CQC registered service which provides care to vulnerable adults.
- Experience providing personal care, and assisting with other day to day duties such as cooking, cleaning etc.
- An understanding of care/support plans, and how to follw them.
- Understand mental capacity act/DOLs, as wel as completed care certificate training in the last three yearsn understanding of either older peoples mental health, including dementia, alzheimers and parkinsons. alternatively, a good understanding of enduring mental health needs such as bi-polar, schizophrenia, depression etc.
- Follow company guidelines, and ensure to maintain your duty of care at all times.
- Participate in providing a stimulating environment for residents.
- Assist in bathing and dressing of clients respecting dignity.
- Assist residents at meal times.
£9 - £10 per hour dependent on experience and hours committed
Applicants must be ready to undergo an enhanced DBS Check unless one is already held on the update service.
Please apply via the website or email your CV to
Alternatively, if you have any questions please call 0208 918 1420 and ask for Nadia or Sachea