Brook Street is looking for a mortgage advisor to join a nationally recognised brokerage firm, and winner of over 150 industry awards, to be based in Stamford. The selected candidate will have access to our great sales team who will generate fantastic leads and appointments to allow you to maximise your time selling to customers.
The client is a continuously growing mortgage broker with industry name recognition and they are looking for a qualified mortgage advisor to join their growing team. The ideal candidate would be sales motivated, personable and organised. The position provides a fast moving and varied work environment guaranteed to challenge your sales and customer service skills and requires someone who has experience working in a similar role.
As a mortgage advisor your responsibilities will include
- Explaining the different types of mortgages and advising clients on home buying
- Offering different mortgage options for the client to choose
- Meeting sales targets
- Helping customers complete their mortgage application
- Keep up to date with new mortgage products and changes in the law
- Balancing your time between office, branches and home working
To be successful in the is role the candidate will have to be organised, self-motivated and prepared to work to a high professional standard.
- Previous experience working in mortgage brokering
- Fully qualified CeMAP (or equivalent)
- Proven sales record
- Good understanding of industry and market
- Sales driven and desire to learn and grow
In return for your services you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 along with a generous commission scheme meaning that successful candidates could be earning over £60,000 OTE. The role also offers one of the largest mortgage networks in the UK ensuring that you will always have leads to follow up on. As a hybrid role after the initial 4-6 weeks based in the office you will be able to split your time between the office, branches and home working