Mortgage Adviser - £24k basic, OTE £50k - £70k (uncapped).
An exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding and very successful mortgage company. Working in a fun and friendly office environment with an excellent targeted commission scheme. The role is Mortgage only advisor and does not include protection. As a Mortgage adviser you will always provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to clients. You will be committed and take ownership of your client`s mortgage cases from application to completion.
The ideal candidate will be CeMAP qualified, have good telephone manner and experience, and will be looking to commit to a long-term career role. For the Mortgage advisor role experience is required for selling mortgages in a banking, broker, or estate agency background. You will have experience of working to challenging targets and this should motivate you to work harder!
- CeMAP qualified
- Have experience of liaising with clients and lenders for a variety of mainstream and specialist markets and a good working knowledge of the whole process from application through to offer and completion
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- To provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to our clients always
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process
- To liaise fully with administration team to ensure a seamless process of the mortgage application.
- Be aware of the potential for additional sales and cross sales
- Ensure a high level of data input accuracy is recorded
- Ensure any potential improvements or amendments are brought to the attention of the management team.
- Work fully within the regulatory mortgage environment.
- Work positively towards agreed targets.
- Advise your line management immediately of any changes in personal circumstances that may affect your or our clients` regulatory status.
Please contact Tayla at Brook Street on 02380 236304 or apply directly.