National Clinical Lead /Mental Health (Interim)
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible working (where appropriate
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- statutory holidays
We are working with a leading national charity with many years experience of delivering high quality mental health & social services care to people living with mental health needs in local communities. They now support over 15,000 people every month.
This role is an interim, 14 month position and we are looking for a someone who has exceptional experience in front line mental health primary and/or secondary services. Ideally you will have experience of IAPT and of working with Health and social services. This is a national role and will involve travelling to services.
There is a large element of audit and investigate route cause analysis and as such we are looking for a leader/an influencer, who will able to use their knowledge and experience of regulatory and quality systems within health and social care and their background experience of clinical supervision of mental health practitioners/clinicians to really support, influence and lead.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (Social Work, RMN, HCPC, UKPC or BACP Accreditation)
- Experience of working in front line mental health primary and/or secondary care
- Knowledge and ability to develop and deliver services and redesigning of services
- Experience of clinical audit & quality assurance systems
- You will need to be a confident leader