NHS Complaints Administrator
£9.28ph rising to £11.20 after 12 weeks
Mon- Fri 9am-5PM
As a Complaints Administrator, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff in managing complaints.
In particular the post holder will provide and coordinate administrative services, supporting the team with the management of complaints, gathering information and undertaking enquiries as and when is necessary for the head of department, teams and the department.
The Complaints Administrator will
- provide a triage service on behalf of the Regional Complaints Team in terms of workload (but not of the complaints themselves).
- provide a "front of house" service to complainants, service providers and all stakeholders - e.g. handling telephone calls and emails
- oversee standardised elements of the complaints process including acknowledgement, consent, records management, liaison with the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman regarding requests for files
- ensure that the CRM database is up to date and any contact and/or activity relating to a complaint is contemporaneously documented in the system (with attachments when relevant).
- Triaging new work into the team and distributing as appropriate.
- To carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click apply or email your CV