Are you looking for a rewarding career in care? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable adults? Are you wanting to work Night shifts?
We are looking for a Learning Support Worker for a college in the Northumberland area - supporting young adults aged 18 - 25 who have learning disabilities. Duties will include supporting service users in lessons, outside activities and homework and also within their supporting living environment such as cleaning, cooking, other activities. With minimum personal care and no challenging behavior, what more could you ask for?
What we'll need from you:
- Paid Experience working in Social Care.
- An understanding of Learning Disabilities and how to respond in different situations.
- Helping vulnerable individuals engage in their planned activities
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities for Part Time or Full Time
- On going training and development
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Chelsea on 0191 261 7570 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV