Compassionate and motivated support workers required for a NIGHTS only role across a handful of learning disabilities services in the Stoke-On-Trent area. (ST6, ST4, ST16, ST2 areas)
Your duties will be varied and will include:
* Personal care
* Activity planning and support
* Delivering care in line with person centred care and support plans
* Liaising with external agencies and visitors to the service
* Making referrals as needed to secure additional support and aids
* Attending training and development sessions
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold or be willing to work towards the NVQ level 2 in health and social care
* Be flexible to work a varied shift pattern
* Demonstrate professional or voluntary experience in the care field (learning disabilities as a preference, but other care and support backgrounds considered)
In return, you will receive an hourly rate of £10.42, continued training and development, generous annual leave allowance and other exciting benefits.
Interested? For immediate consideration, please forward your CV or apply online today.