Nursery Nurse - £9.50
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement? A role that offers ongoing training and support offering weekly pay, holidays and pension entitlement? If so, get in touch! Make work, work for you!
We are working with fantastic clients who are looking for a Nursery Nurse across the Cardiff Area and have experience working with children.
You will be supporting the care and education of the children in the room, promoting good practice and being a fantastic role model to the children and other staff.
You will be responsible for the care of children, including physical care such as feeding, nappy changing, their welfare, health and dietary requirements and safeguarding the children in your care within the nursery. You will deliver a service of the highest standard that will develop and improve each child`s quality of life. To respect each child as an individual, taking in its appropriate needs.
You will be responsible within the nursery for cleaning, such as cleaning tables after meals, cleaning toys, equipment and keeping the room tidy as well as helping to provide a safe learning environment through compliance with the settings risk assessments of the nursery.
What we`ll need from you:
- Ability to work alone or within a team.
- Having CACHE is ideal but not essential
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- At least 6 months experience working with Children or Young People.
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
- Competitive rates
- Pension Scheme
- On going training and development
- Choice of days, sleep-ins and waking nights
- Double pay of bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Holiday and pension entitlement
- 24hr contact with us
If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply or call the BS Social Care branch on 02920 224 755 and ask for Laura for an informal chat. We hope to hear from you soon!