******Are You a NURSERY NURSE with ROOM LEADER experience? ******
If so, then please read on.
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Nursery room leader in one of the affluent suburbs in town. This is a private run nursery with good heritage. The nursery has a capacity of 37 children on a daily basis
- The role pays between £20,000 - £22,000
- Working 4 Days per week 7.50am -6.30pm ( 10 hours a day), which means you have an extra day in the week to do whatever you want plus the weekends.
- You are also entitled to 4 weeks of annual leave in a year excluding bank holidays.
- The nursery is based in Fulham.
For this role you will need to have the following:
- A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Child Care or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a nursery
- An understanding of EYFS
If successful you will go through all the necessary mandatory recruitment checks including taking out a new enhanced DBS check on you with your permission unless you already have an up to date one registered with the DBS update service.
If you a compassionate person who enjoys looking after children within a nursery setting and also want a good work life balance, then why wait to miss out on this opportunity?
Please Email me to discuss further and show your interest in the role.
Don't Miss out. I look forward to speaking to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!