+ exceptional benefits/incentive package
- Employee Ownership Trust - Extra bonus!
- 5 days annual leave
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
We are working with a leading care provider on their search for a Home Manager, who is also clinically qualified for their service based in Shoreham West Sussex
This is an 60 bedded service, for residents requiring residential and nursing care, whether that be long term residential care or short term respite, rehabilitation or transitional care. Set within a easily accessible location and providing not only the physical and mental provision that residents need, but a fantastic homely, safe and inviting environment.
We need someone who is seeking a challenge and enjoys a busy environment. Someone who has strong leadership, organisational and business management skills - enabling you to lead the team and meet the needs of external stakeholders.
- You will need to be an experienced Home Manager who has managed a large home previously
- You will be a qualified Nurse (NMC Registered/UK Pin No)
- We are looking for a role model, the care and clinical teams, someone who will motivate, drive and engage with their team
If you are interested in this role and wish to discuss in more detail, confidentially, please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449 or apply directly from this advertisement.