This is an amazing opportunity based in Warrington to join an very established, family-owned care provider who operate nursing, residential and specialist care services across 18 individual services in England and Wales.
We are looking for a Home Manager who will identify with the company's philosophy which is really simply - providing an excellent service and standard of care to each and every resident, person centred and with complete dignity, respect and care
So if you are a Nurse qualified Home Manager, you have have just come across your new role!
We are looking for experience of managing currently or previously a similar sized dementia, nursing service (40 beds). Managing through your clinical and care teams offering a person centred care environment. If you have experience of commissioning even better, but not essential.
- You must be a qualified Nurse (NMC Registration/UK Pin No)
- Experience of managing a similar sized service, offering dementia, nursing & residential care service
- Your experience and ability will allow you to manage, direct and lead your teams, motivating them to impart company and your own values in their working day.
- Your ability to work in line with regulatory compliance, you will take the CQC rated 'GOOD' service to achieve its full potential.
- Salary of £50,000 - £60,000 Negotiable
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, Entertainment etc
- Wellness and Employee Assistance programs
- Staff recognition awards
- Employee of the month schemes
- Opportunities for training and career progression
- Seasonal Company events, competitions and incentives
- Employee referral scheme
- On-site parking
Contact us now for further information or to apply for this role
Brook Street Care - Senior Appointments Team