Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Benefits include:-
- Pension - Staff personal pension plan/defined contribution scheme
- 33 days annual leave (rising with service) including bank holidays
- Death in service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
We are working with a leading, highly regarded and respected charitable provider on their search for a Home Manager for this 40 bedded service that was named in the Top 20 London care homes for 2021 based in New Malden, Surrey
We are now looking for a Home Manager (Nurse qualified) who has proven experience as a Home Manager of a nursing/care home. Your ability to manage all areas of the home including care, nursing and ancillary teams with a strong commercial business mind will stand you in great stead for this role.
- You must be a qualified Nurse, NMC Registered & UK Pin No to apply for this role
- An in-depth knowledge of the needs of older people, residential and nursing care and the health & social care market is essential.
- Your ability to market, maintain occupancy levels and deliver a commercial budget are needed
If you would like more information about this role or to apply, you can so so via this advertisement.