**NEWLY QUALIFIED/EXPERIENCED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS WANTED!!**
Are you newly qualified looking for your first step into building your experience or an experienced occupational therapist looking for your new venture?
My client is looking to expand their team based across 2 residential services in Peckham, specialising in Mental Heath with a forensic background.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a current professional registration (occupational therapist)
- Proven knowledge or interest in mental health/forensic background
- Will base their approach to residents of the services in a heavily focused recovery style
About the role:
- Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday- Friday (flexibility is essential)
- Location: Peckham
- Salary: £28,633
Why chose us:
- Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop
- Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Employee assistance programme (access to online health and wellbeing support)
- Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
- 28 days' paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
If you think this role is for you please apply directly or call Paige on 0208 918 1420 for more information
DONT MISS OUT, APPLY NOW!!!!!!!