- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Care Qualifications
- Over the last 12 months employees have received over £700 each in tax free bonuses!
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000 for each referral by you)
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours) inclusive of bank holidays
- Enhanced pay rates for bank holidays
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Homemade Meals while on Shift
- Pension scheme
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Holiday discounts
- Outstanding recognition schemes
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Support to your Well being includes free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
We are working with a leading provider on their search for an Occupational Therapist for their nurse led, mental health service in Tredegar, Gwent
As a Real Living Wage Employer in recognition of employee's contribution to the care that service users need, they are committed to making sure salaries are significantly more than the Government National Minimum Wage.
As a nurse led mental health service this organisation are looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist to join the team. You must be able to demonstrate that you have experience in working with service users who have complex needs and have implemented plans to improve their well-being. You will manage a small team to ensure they deliver an excellent re-enablement service for the Services users.