****CALLING ALL SUPPORT WORKERS!!!!!!!!!***
Do you have a background in community or outreach support work?
Are you looking for your next challenge? If so please keep reading!
My client is looking for an individual with a background in community and outreach care, with at least a Level 2 in British Sign Language to join the team as their newest support worker
The clients you will be working with are deaf and have a dual diagnosis of mental health, learning disabilities or physical disabilities.
Typical duties will consist of but are not limited to;
- emotional support
- arranging and supporting with healthcare appointments
- liaising with relevant agencies
- assist with bills or welfare benefits
- leisure activities
- access to the community
About the role:
Salary: £17,296 per annum
Locations: Brighton, East Sussex & West Sussex
Hours: Full Time 37.5hrs per week
- Must hold a valid driving license and own a car
- British Sign Language Lvl 2 (Minimum requirement)
- Experience in Community/Outreach support work
If you this this opportunity is for you please attach an up to date CV to your application or contact to arrange an interview.