We are working with a wonderful provider who are looking for Care Assistants for their 47 bed nursing home for people over 55. It provides a warm, homely feel with it's large rooms set inside the manor and surrounded by beautiful gardens.
The role of a Care Assistant involves familiarising yourself with the individual care plan of every resident, keeping up to date with any changes made by authorised colleagues as well as:
- Ensure residents' personal living space, including bed, commode and clothing are kept clean and presentable.
- Support residents with mobility and any physical disabilities, supporting the use of care aids and personal equipment.
- Actively encourage residents, according to their capabilities, to participate in all aspects of daily living.
- Help promote mental and physical activity of residents through conversation, on-site and off-site activities and sharing in day to day recreation such as reading, writing and general hobbies.
- Respond to emergency bells, front door and telephone, greet and welcome visitors in the home
This position is full time, working 21 hours a week over 2 days. If you have experience working within a similar setting, this would be beneficial!
If you would like to work for a wonderful company, in a beautiful setting then please apply today!