Care Assistant- Weekend hours
£5,780 - £8,371
A rare opportunity for you to become a Care Assistant working part time hours (Weekends) for a well-established Luxury Nursing Home in Winchester, Hampshire has arisen. This unique role is flexible for you to work between 12- 18 hours per weekend, working on shifts with during the weekend and overtime available & a range of other benefits.
You will receive full training & support towards your new role. Your role will be mainly supporting Elderly residents who have dementia and general nursing needs
Main Job Role:
- Personal Care; hygiene, washing, dressing etc.
- Assisting with domestic & everyday needs; serving meals, laundry, shopping, cleaning etc
- Help with their Support Plans (maintain good health and diet).
- Administering medicine to residents
- Attending staff meetings.
- Training care assistants on the role
- Proven track record of reliability & consistency
- Transport to workplace
- Hours: 12-16 hours on the weekend, shifts can be 8am-2pm/2pm-8pm/8am-8pm
Weekend hourly rate £10.05- £10.90
Weekday hourly rate £9.08-£9.89
- Overtime available.
- The home has a `Good` CQC rating
- Interviewing immediately.
- Pension Scheme
- Free meal if you work a 12 hour shift
- Free on site parking
If this is for you, please click the apply button. Good luck
If you're interested or want to discuss this further and any other roles , please call Neelam on 01179486300 or email me on Neelam.ismail @ bssocialcare.co.uk