Brook Street are recruiting for a part time receptionist for our client in the national probation service (NPS) on a temporary basic for at least 3 months.
Hours- 18 hours per week
4 afternoons per week- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Address- 5/7 Haywra Crescent, Harrogate, HG1 5BG
Pay Rate- £8.91ph rising to £9.41 after 12 weeks in the assignment
- To greet offenders and visitors, log their arrival and departure, ensure the appropriate member of staff is notified and issue visitor passes and security fobs as necessary
- Be first point of contact for partner businesses that reside within the same building
- Handle all queries, referring on when unable to resolve
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- Deal with all mail items; incoming, outgoing and internal
- Take bookings, support and service meeting rooms including training event registration as required
- Support the allocation and booking of hot desks, car parking and pool cars as required
- Pay bus fares/travel warrants to offenders and handle day to day petty cash
- Assist in maintaining Health and Safety and security aspects of the premises, including the testing of fire alarms, Testing panic alarms, monitoring CCTV and assisting evacuation measures
- Log building faults and incidents and keep a log of maintenance and repairs
- Ensure faults are reported and servicing requests for equipment are made with suppliers and contractors
- Assist with scanning and archiving as required
- Access databases for information as necessary and input information as required
- Practice safer working and adhere to data protection, confidentiality policies and legislation
- Order office stationery in liaison with the line manager
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!