Part Time - Support Worker Bristol £10.25ph
Up to £10.25 p/h + holiday pay + benefits
Are you looking for flexibility? Weekly pay? Rewarding work? Part-Time work?
Here at BS Social Care, we're looking for reliable and experienced support workers to join our Agency due to an increase in working with local services. With over 25 years' experience, we have become one of the UK's most trusted names in social care recruitment. We have built solid partnerships through our commitment to provide the best service to people caring for the most vulnerable people in society
Within your role, you will be helping support highly reputable organisations across various residential homes for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities, mental health, autism, and other additional needs.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses coming soon!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- To be Double Vaccinated
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Max on 0117 457 1782 for any questions, for more information about the role, or to register with us.