My client is seeking a Payroll and HR administrator to join there friendly team. The company network provides the HR & Payroll functions for its store network, there office is a busy fast growing, dynamic, newly acquired office in Chertsey. Great opportunity to join a fast-growing business with scope to grow with the business.
- Preparation, running and processing payroll for up to 500 + staff via Sage Line 50
- Prepare and deliver regular reporting to key personal
- Provide day to day generalist HR advice as needed by the management team to include templates needed to carry out disciplinaries / investigations etc
- Assist and Manage recruitment process for operational and HQ roles
- Support HR projects
- Process new starter & leavers
- Ensure all employees files contain necessary information for audit purposes
- Make sure that contract templates are maintained and updated in line with any amendments
- Manage and maintain training plans
- Assist with succession planning
- HR Generalist experience
- Experience with using Sage Payroll for large payrolls - 400+ staff
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Personable with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and must be Numerate
- Familiar with all Microsoft Packages to an intermediate level
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm - excellent benefits including free on site parking.
If this sounds of interest please send your cv today!