We are excited to be working with a leading retail franchise head office based in Chertsey, seeking a full time Payroll & HR Administrator to join them. You'll be joining the team responsible for providing the HR and Payroll functions across the whole UK wide store network and this is an incredibly busy, fast paced role where no two days are the same. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing business where you'll have scope for future development.
Your Payroll duties will include:
- Preparation, running and processing payroll for up to 500 + staff via Sage Line 50
- Prepare and deliver regular reporting to key stakeholders
Your HR duties will include:
- Provide day to day generalist HR advice as needed by the management team to include templates needed to carry out disciplinaries / investigations etc
- Assist and Manage recruitment process for operational and HQ roles
- Support HR projects
- Process new starter & leavers
- Ensure all employees files contain necessary information for audit purposes
- Make sure that contract templates are maintained and updated in line with any amendments
Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain training plans
- Assist with succession planning
What skills will you need?
- HR Generalist experience
- Experience with using Sage Payroll for large payrolls - 400+ staff
- Some recruitment experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Personable with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and must be Numerate
- Familiar with all Microsoft Packages to an intermediate level
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, and a starting salary of up to £27,000 plus excellent benefits including free on site parking.
If this sounds of interest please apply now. An immediate start is available so don't delay!