Peripatetic Manager - Northern Region
£40,000 - £47,000 + £4,000 car allowance
Offering some great benefits:-
- £4000 car allowance
- 38 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Excellent training and support
- Group life assurance
This charitable organisation is a leader when it comes to supporting people with an acquired brain injury, learning disabilities, physical disabilities or autism - Their approach is always to ensure people that they support are able to live as independently as possible.
This role needs experience of working with people who have an acquired brain injury (ABI), learning disabilities, autism or physical disabilities, or several of the above as you will be responsible for delivering and developing plans, to continually develop services provided. This role also takes the responsibility for management of operational projects working with the Director of Operations and ultimately ensuring the best possible standards of care and treatment is provided at all times.
This role will include travelling between services (North Region) currently in Glasgow, Leeds, Hull, Cramlington, Blackpool, Wirral, York, Liverpool and Wales
You will need to be:-
- Qualified to Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- knowledgeable of statutory requirements such as CQC regulations and outcomes
- experienced in managing supported living, home care, domiciliary or housing services
- able to drive and have a UK Driving licence
To find out more about this role or to apply contact Brook Street Care - Senior & Management Appointments