£45,000 + Benefits/incentive package + £5,000 Introductory Bonus
- 33 days Annual Leave, Including bank holidays
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
We are working with a leading provider of childcare in the UK, who specialise in working with children and young individuals with a range of behavioural difficulties, mental health and learning disabilities in a variety of settings and who are looking to recruit a Peripatetic Service Manager to work within a group of homes across Somerset.
Working as a Peripatetic Manager you will take responsibility to support independently Ofsted registered homes, covering locations around the Somerset area. Through an innovative and person-centred approach, you will be involved in the management, efficient operation, delivery and development of multiple residential children services.
An ideal candidate would therefore be someone who is adaptable and flexible with the ability to travel to various homes as the business requires. As an effective manager you will also ensure the highest quality of care and support is provided to all children whilst also leading and motivating established care teams.
You must hold a UK Driving License and have access to your own vehicle which can be used for business purposes.
You must hold Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People's Residential Management) qualification. There are further opportunities for personal and professional development through the access to the Keys Future Leaders and Visionary Leaders Programmes.
Skills & Experience (Essential)
- Significant experience of working in a residential childcare setting
- Clear understanding of the Ofsted regulatory framework
- A commitment to delivering high quality care
- In-depth knowledge of EBD, SEMH and other complex/challenging behaviours
- Hold a current UK Driving License with access to a vehicle which can be used for business purposes.