I have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner to join a nationally regarded provider of supported living and residential care for adults with learning disabilities.
You will become a key member of their multi-disciplinary therapy team and support several settings across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Travel is an essential part of your role, as you will work closely with settings across the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire regions, to develop and implement positive behaviour support plans for the people you support, ensuring you meet their needs and actively grow their independence.
Your key areas of focus will be:
* Staff training and development
* Functional Behaviour Assessments
* PBS support planning
* PBS implementation via a variety of method including workshops
* Incident analysis and debrief
A pro-active, compassionate and motivated professional, you will demonstrate exceptional experience and knowledge of supporting people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours and be committed to securing the best outcomes for them.
It is essential that you hold, or in the final stages of completing a formal qualification in:
* PBS BTEC (advanced professional Diploma), BSc in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, MSc in Analysis and Intervention in Learning Disability, Applied Behaviour Analysis - Applications will be considered from professionals who have recently secured one of these qualifications and are looking for their first PBS Practitioner role
* A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
* Flexibility to travel
This exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, person centred provider is offering a generous salary up to £30000 per annum. In addition, you will receive a generous annual leave allowance, continued training and development and other exciting benefits.
Applying for this role, could not be easier... To secure an interview, please forward your details via or apply online today.