£9 per hour + induction + holiday + pension contribution
Brook Street Social Care are currently working with a great service which provides after school clubs and holiday schemes for children and young people. The children and young people have communication difficulties, behavioural difficulties a wide and varied range of additional needs. You will be working with the children and young people who attend the service on a 1:1 basis.
We are seeking candidates who have the following skills:
- Working with children and young people who can present challenging behaviours
- Understanding the needs of young people who have underlined issues around mental health, learning disabilities, and other factors that require additional support
- Producing accurate records of observations and assessments of the children, and being able to liaise with multi agencies where necessary
Staff must have experience with a wide range of additional needs, personal care, communication difficulties, behavioural difficulties. They must also be a good team player, proactive, good at taking instruction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 (Children and young people workforce)
- Minimum of 6 months recent experience working with Children and young people in residential or supported living services.
For further information please contact Sachea on 07483919095